Make Your Branding Memorable
5 simple tips to make your branding memorable!
1. Create stunning imagery that represents your brand.
Personalised Cookie uses hand sketches that include bakery images and cookies to easily identify that we bake. Complimentary colours are easy on the eye and we use them across our packing, stickers, website and business cards.
2. Stickers that can be used on all mediums.
Stickers are an easy way to provide helpful information, market your product and leave a lasting impression. If you have a promo item, cookie packaging box or thank you card - stickers are an easy way to quickly brand your item. Personalised cookies has:
- Ingredients stickers to show customers what they are eating
- Beautiful branding stickers with our logo to place on promo items so it makes our brand front of mind
- and for our shipping boxes we use fragile stickers, branding stickers and return address labels to clearly identify where and who the package is from
We suggest www.ozstickerprinting.com !
3. Tell a story
Storytelling is inherently viral and manufactures word-of-mouth. Once someone hears an exciting story that tugs at their emotions, they can’t help but share it with the people around them. Send a personalised cookies gift pack!
4. The WOW Factor
Instant gratification or satisfaction creates a stronger bond between your brand and the customer. Use personalised cookies to connect with your target audience. Not only are cookies unique and leave a lasting impression but they are delicious! Nothing better than the wow factor!
Having a memorable brand not only leaves a lasting impression but it's more authoritative in the marketplace. A brand that establishes a quality image, and maintains that image consistently over time, develops credibility among its competitors and trust among its customers.